What else we provide?
Birel ART launched its new range of N35 rental karts
- Lightness of the complete kart, around 30 kg less than the competitors.
- Allows a reduction in maintenance costs by decreasing the fuel consumption.
- A simplified general management makes it easier to carry out mechanical repairs.
- Easy to drive, thanks to the adjustable and anatomically positioning of the seat and pedals.
- The karts also deliver improved performance and lateral grip in corners, replicating the feel of real racing kart.
- More than twelve months of design and development have made the new N35 a technically innovative product
It is with great pleasure that Birel ART announces the arrival in its ranks of a great professional in karting in the form of Nicola De Cola. The Swiss is strengthening the development and promotion department for the leisure activity at the Italian factory, which has decided to increase its ambitions in this field. The […]
Model N-35 TWIN the new kart for two people with the same dimension and the same components of the classical N-35 ST. Complete with roll-bar, seat belts, footrests and adjustable steering wheel for the passenger in addition to regulating pedals system for the driver.
Model B25 RT is made with 25 mm tubes, adopts aluminium hubs, HQ disk carriers and crown carriers. Its includes the 2t 50 cc motor while the brake system is mechanical with 200 mm disks.